**All conditions and functionality of the donated item is detailed in each listing to the best of our knowledge.**
**We are not an authorized dealer of any items sold through this site, manufacturer warranty may be void even if the item is considered new.**
**Please read the description and view the photos before purchase.**
**If you have any questions about any product you see online, please do not hesitate to ask the seller.**
- How do I purchase an item from this site?
- How do I register?
- How do I recover a lost or forgotten password?
- How do I change my existing password?
- Why do I get a warning message that my selected username is invalid?
- Why does it say that my email address is already in use?
- Why am I not receiving any emails?
- Why isn't the captcha code working?
- How do I change the email address tied to my account?
- How do I contact the seller?
- How do I leave a feedback on my recent order?
Q. How do I register?
A. Please click here to register on our site.
Q. How do I recover a lost or forgotten password?
A. Send yourself a password reset via email.
- From the sign in page select the Forgot password? link or click here.
- Enter your email address associated with your account and click the [Submit] button.
- Check your email inbox. If the email does not arrive in your inbox be sure to check your junk mail folder or spam filter.
- Click the reset link in that email.
- Choose a new password.
A. Alternatively, please contact us to reset your password.
Q. How do I change my password?
A. You can change your password at any time once logged in.
- While logged in to your account, go to your MyAccount area.
- From the left hand menu, select "Password" or click here
- Enter your current password.
- Choose your new password.
- Save your changes by clicking the [Change Password] button.
Q. Why do I get a warning message that my selected username is invalid?
A. Every user must select a username for their account. The username can only contain letters, numbers, underscores, and hyphens. We recommend replacing all [spaces] with either an underscore or hyphen.
- Incorrect: MY Username
- Correct: MY-Username
- Correct: MY_Username
Or, it says that the username selected is already in use.
- Usernames are unique. Two users cannot share the same username. If you get a notice during registration that your username is already in use, you will need to select a different username.
Q. Why does it say that my email address is already in use?
A. If you get an error indicating that your email address is already in use, it means that you've already created an account with us at some point. If you do not remember your login information, please enter your email address into the forgotten password form and you will be able to reset your password and log in to your account.
Alternatively, please contact us to reset your password.
Q. Why am I not receiving any emails?
- The sender will be from email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- You should receive email notifications for the following subjects:
- Asking Listing Questions
- Bid Confirmation
- Outbid Confirmation
- Purchase Confirmation
- Reset Password
- Feedback Received
- Offers and Counter Offers
- User Message Received
- Shipping notifications will be sent from firstname.lastname@example.org.
A. If you are not receiving expected site emails, please check the following:
- Check your junk mail folder or spam filter for the missing emails.
- Make sure that your email address, in your account settings, is entered correctly.
- Verify that your email client, such as Outlook, is not in “offline” mode.
- If you use a POP3 connection to retrieve your email, please verify that the emails were not downloaded to a different computer.
If you are still not receiving our emails, please contact us.
Q. Why isn't the captcha code working?
A. There may be additional updates or cookies/cache to clear in order to view the correct captcha code in your browser
- If you are running Google Chrome, you may need to update the browser:
- At the top right, click "⋮"
- Navigate to "Help" > About google chrome
- Chrome will check for updates and will install updates if there are any available.
- If this still does not work, you may need to clear your browser cache and cookies.
- If you are running Mozilla Firefox:
- Make sure to disable any tracking protection in your options settings.
- To clear cache: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-clear-firefox-cache
Q. How do I change the email address tied to my account?
A. You can change your email address by editing your account details within your “MyAccount” area.
Q. How do I leave a feedback for my recent order?
A. We love hearing about your experience while shopping with us! If you did not receive (or have misplaced) the email with the link to leave a feedback, you can access your Won Items, and leave the seller a feedback rating!
- Click on the option icon (right of the order line), and select "Submit Feedback" for the seller.