ART Digital MPA II Two Channel Tube Mic Amplifier with Digital Outputs
- USPS Priority Mail: $53.47
- FEDEX Home Delivery: $28.23
- New or Used USED - see additional info
- Item Condition Normal wear and tear with visible signs of use
- Power function Powers on
- Item # 48229308
- End Date
- Start Date
Up for auction today is an ART (Applied Research and Technology) Digital MPA II Two Channel Tube Mic Amplifier with Digital Outputs.
ART Digital MPA-II delivers all of the same great features of the ProMPA with the added versatility of digital output. Like the ProMPA-II, each input circuit has 48v phantom power and features variable input impedance which can radically vary the overall performance of any high quality dynamic or ribbon microphone. The Digital MPA-II can be configured for dual mono or stereo operation with selectable mid/side mic support, summing the adjacent channel, to decode left/right signals.
The input section of the Digital MPA-II operates at either a low or high plate voltage applied to the two integrated hand-selected 12AX7 tubes for wider variation of preamp tone and performance. Large back-lit analog VU output meters display output levels while multi-colored LED arrays, with average or peak hold, show tube gain and digital output levels.
In addition to XLR and 1/4″ analog outputs, the Digital MPA-II features a high quality A to D converter which offers digital connectivity on S/PDIF, ADAT, or AES/EBU outputs. A rotary control on the front panel allows selection of format and sample rates from 44.1 to 192 KHz and 16 bit dithering. There is also a push button for, and two wordclock jacks, allowing loop-through.
The Digital MPA-II comes in a standard 2u space rack-mountable steel chassis, with CNC routed black anodized aluminum face panel.
- Frequency Response 15Hz to 48 kHz (+0, -1dB) @ normal plate voltage
15Hz to 120 kHz (+0, -1dB) @ high plate voltage
- Dynamic range: >110dB (“A” weighted)
- CMRR: >90dB
- THD: <0.005% (typical)
- Equivalent Input Noise: -129dBu (XLR, “A” weighted)
- Maximum Input Level: +19dBu (cannon)
- Maximum Instrument Input: +17dBu
- Input Impedance: 150-3000 (Omega) adjustable (XLR)
>800k (Omega) (Instrument)
- Maximum Output Level: +27dBu (XLR)
- Output Impedance:: < 47 (Omega) (XLR)
- Maximum Gain: 75dB
- Meter Calibration: 0 VU = +4dBu output (+4dB mode)
0 VU = -10dBV output (-10dB mode)
- High Pass Filter: single pole, 10-200 Hz adjustable
- A/D Frequency Response:
@44.1KHz sample rate: 10Hz to 21.25KHz (+0, -1dB)
@88.2KHz sample rate: 10Hz to 42.50KHz (+0, -1dB)
@196KHz sample rate: 10Hz to 81KHz (+0, -1dB)
- A/D Dynamic Range: >112dB “A” weighted (typical)
- A/D THD: <0.001% @1K (typical)
- A/D Input Sensitivity: +12dBu min
- A/D Insert Input Impedance: >10k (Omega)
- Power Requirements: USA – 105 to 125 VAC / 60 Hz Export units configured for country of destination
- Dimensions: (HxWxD in) 3.50 x 19.0 x 8.75
- Dimensions: (HxWxD mm) 88 x 482x 222
- Weight: (lb/kg) 10.5 / 4.7
See photos! Please see shipping costs!
There are no questions for this listing.