National Geographic Magazine - Vol. XXXII No. 5 & 6 November - December 1917
- USPS Media Mail: $3.45
- FEDEX Home Delivery: $22.27
- New or Used USED - see additional info
- Item Condition Normal wear and tear with visible signs of use
- Item # 36374371
- End Date
- Start Date
See what was going on in the world in 1917 from November-December! Spoiler alert: World War I.
Headlines from the cover:
- Map and Charts in Four Colors: Showing the Location of America's Cantonments and Camps, and the Ground Plan of a Typical National Army Cantonment. 16 Pages of Photogravure.
- The Geographical and Historical Environment of America's 32 New Soldier Cities
- Training the New Armies of Liberty
- The Immediate Necessity for Military Highways
- In Lorraine- That part of France Where the First American Soldiers Have Fallen
- Gems from Scotland
- From the Trenches to Versailles
This Magazine is in good condition for it's age. The top right corner of the cover is a slight tear in it.
Please see photos for all pertinent details!